Cold weather has intensified across the UK, experiencing widespread disruption this week thanks to heavy snowfall that led to the closure of many businesses, schools and travel networks across the country.
UK companies are losing millions of pounds due to the increase in time, it takes to commute and employees being unable to get into the office. If your company has not yet considered allowing employees to work remotely now could be the time.
Using unified communications through hosted or cloud-based productivity tools, such as 3CX and Office 365 saves hours of time wasted trying to commute into the office.
Implementing remote working technology is how we can help your business, within hours we can set up your 3CX phone’s system allowing your staff members to an access advanced unified communications features which come “out of the box” –
- Presence ability to view the status of other colleagues is a great time saver avoiding unnecessary call transfers or voice mail tags and makes managing and working with remote employees easier than ever. Need some quiet time to finish a project? Customize your status and prevent any annoying disturbances.
- Deliver Fax’s and voicemail to inbox – inbound faxes are converted to PDF and forwarded to users via e-mail, without requiring any fax server software. Likewise, voicemails are converted to sound files and forwarded via e-mail.
- Instant messaging/Text chat Allow employees to communicate together via text chat, without the need to rely on third-party internet messaging systems. 3CX users can send and receive text messages via the 3CX windows/ Mac and IOS/Android clients from anywhere.
- Interactive Voice Response system to professionally handle business communications.
- Reduce your telephone bills by 80% Remote workers or employees on the go can call free of charge. Connect remote offices, improve communication, and make interoffice phone calls free. International DIDs and IP Telephony allow customers to call you cheaply and increase customer satisfaction.
- Cut travel costs with integrated web conferencing. 3CX’s integrated web conferencing solution saves you travel time and money by allowing users to host web meetings and enjoy face-to-face communication wherever they are. Attend meetings around the world with the cutting edge WebRTC technology of 3CX WebMeeting
Crowthorne can provide a complete range of 3CX services from consultation to implementation of connectivity infrastructure. We project managed installations, provide training for end users and administrators and from our UK helpdesk support team you will receive excellent customer care.
With one low monthly fee for the system and choose from a superb range of handsets using 3CX could not be easier.
If you would like more information about 3CX please get in touch email@example.com